WorldForex was established in 2007 by the company of the same name. The main trend of its operation was the provision of brokerage services to individuals and corporate customers. Since its foundation, the broker has become to conduct small but interesting contests for Forex traders on a permanent basis, allowing them to win spectacular cash prizes. Irregular, but a popular competition for demo accounts collects a large number of participants, as it the money prize of ten thousand dollars is drawn, which is shared between fifty winners. The broker also provides regularly Forex bonuses for each replenishment of trading accounts to its customers that allow them to make trade turnovers of significantly higher volumes on the foreign exchange market.
Nowadays WorldForex offers its customers trading accounts in different currencies. The minimum deposit is equivalent to five US dollars, which makes Forex trading available for everyone.
WorldForex is under the jurisdiction of the British Virgin Islands, as it is registered in Tortola that is the largest city and the financial center of the islands.
WorldForex holds periodically various contests, where participants can win awesome cash prizes and all customers receive from the broker a perpetual Forex bonus of 25% of the paid amount for funding the trading accounts.
Forex Deposit Bonus + 25% is available for all customers of WorldForex on all trading accounts. Absolutely every trader can receive the bonus, if will indicate the section "Finance" in the appropriate section "Activate bonus" while funding the trading account in excess of $100. Deposit bonus is available only for trading on the foreign exchange Forex market and it is not withdrawable, as it is intended for an increase of trade turnover. According to the rules any trader of the broker may refuse to accept the Forex bonus, if he thinks it fit for himself
The contest on demo accounts is organized by WorldForex for all its customers. Customers should sign up for it in advance by specifying the original data in order to participate in the contest and get a special account with the startup capital of 10,000 of virtual dollars. The contest is held for one month and during this time the participants should make the greatest profit by trading with a leverage of 1:100. At the end of the contest the results are summarized and winners are announced on the basis of profit, received in the past month while currency pairs trading. All participants should keep in mind that they should trade themselves, because the use of any automatic Forex advisors is strongly suppressed by specialists of the broker up to closing of the contest account.
The prize pool is $10,000 and it is shared between the Forex traders, who will take the first fifty places.
Distribution of the prize pool:
- the 1st place - 1400 dollars
- the 2nd place - 900 dollars
- the 3rd place - 700 dollars
- the 4th place - 600 dollars
- the 5th place - 550 dollars
- the 6th place - 500 dollars
- the 7th place - 450 dollars
- the 8th place - 400 dollars
- the 9th place - 350 dollars
- the 10th place - 300 dollars.
And so on, reducing to the 50th place, for which a cash prize of $50 is paid.
Cash prizes, received in the contest, can be used for trading on the foreign exchange Forex market, but if customers want to withdraw them, they will need to make the certain trade turnover, specified to all winners by specialists of WorldForex.
Active participants of the contest, not included into the prize place, can get a voucher costing $10, which allows them to transfer its sum to the new trading account in case of its funding in the account of at least 1 dollar. Forex bonus, received with a voucher, is not withdrawable and can only be used for transactions in the foreign exchange market. The entire profit, earned due to the bonus, is available for both trading on Forex and withdrawal from the personal account of trader.
WorldForex does not hold on the platform the interactive learning of operations on the foreign exchange market, but offers all the users to get quick answers on the basis of published materials for the following questions:
- what is the foreign exchange market Forex
- participants of the foreign exchange market
- how to trade on the foreign exchange market.
The broker also offers to open a free learning demo account, which can be used for trading in real time using virtual dollars. Demo account allows customers of WorldForex to try their luck at currency pairs trading without risking their own money and to open a new trading account if they are successful. In order to realize what amounts should be traded at the initial stage having certain finances on the account, the broker provides Forex calculator, using which customers can avoid errors in transactions, obtaining the exact answer, what lots should be traded.
Broker WorldForex offers the following trading conditions for traders:
- trading account in different currencies, chosen by the customer
- the minimum deposit is $5
- the leverage is 1:500 (the decrease to 1:33 is possible)
- a lot of currency pairs, securities, gold, silver, futures)
- spread is fixed from 2 points (the floating one is from 0.4 points)
- the minimal contract is 0.01
- Margin Call level - 20%
- Stop Out - 5%
World Forex Trade Station
- multi-language support
- color base and charts setting
- sound for important events
- a wide range of Forex indicators
- a lot of linear instruments
- Instant Execution, Market Execution, Request Execution orders
- MetaQuotes Language 4 (operations with Forex trading advisors)
- automatic trading settings
quotes export via DDE
- charts printing.
WorldForex allows customers to open different accounts, which working conditions are the same, but the minimum deposit and the interest rate on idle funds are different.
- W-CENT - the deposit is from $5 - the annual interest rate is 4.5%
- W-UAN - the deposit is from 20 hryvnias - the annual interest rate is 8.5%
- W-RUB - the deposit is from 250 rubles - the annual interest rate is 4.5%
- W-PROFI - the deposit is from $200 - the annual interest rate is 6.5%
- W-EURO - the deposit is from 200 Euro - the annual interest rate is 6.1%
- W-CENT (Euro) - the deposit is from 5 Euro - the annual interest rate is 4.2%.
- Anchored Momentum
- Day Implus
- Silver trend Signal
- Divergence Trader Ron
- Zero Cross Alert.
- Forex Wallstreet EA (an automatic Forex advisor, designed for trading on the Forex market at any distance, as it has a lot of settings and it is capable of self-learning, but it shows the best results in the time frame M15)
- Gepard 5.0 (an automatic Forex advisor, developed for intraday currency pairs trading)
- Ilan (an automatic Forex advisor, developed by the method of Martingale, allows customers to make a good profit while trading on the foreign exchange market).
WorldForex focuses on providing brokerage services to individuals and corporate customers and it does not operate the PAMM-accounts at the present point in time, using which customers can invest money in a profitable and successful Forex traders.
WorldForex provides the detailed daily review of the global financial markets, as well as recommendations for traders from Dow Jones on various currency pairs, including how to behave in one or another situation. These recommendations can not be used as a direct rule for the conduction of trading transactions, but they will be useful while making important decisions about entering or leaving the market.
WorldForex offers the following ways to credit the accounts: VISA, MasterCard, Yandex Money, QIWI, Wallet One, WebMoney, moneta.ru, Sberbank Online and bank transfers.
WorldForex supports its customers by e-mail [email protected], via online chat and phone number 8-495-669-32-73 (Russia) + 38-044-361-40-93.
+ the dynamically developing broker
+ the minimum deposit is $5
+ small spread
+ good ranges of the leverage
+ perpetual Fores bonus
- no online training.