Trading 212 is a new European brokerage company that offers traders from different countries to trade on its own trading platform. The trading platform has various functions, allowing traders to trade successfully on the foreign exchange market.
Various materials for education are available for novice traders on the official website. These materials provide an opportunity to study technical analysis and fundamental analysis at the corresponding level.
The web platform of Trading 212 offers various tools for trading on the global financial markets and stock exchanges, and trading conditions will please many traders and readers of casinoz.me.
Any promotions and contests for traders are not available on the official website of Trading 212. New clients can not receive the first deposit bonuses to significantly increase the trade turnover while operating on the currency market.
Novice traders and readers of casinoz.me, who wish to study Internet trading, will find a wide range of educational materials on the official website of Trading 212. Using these materials, novice traders will be able to learn trading on the foreign exchange market at the very good level.
Learning materials about Internet trading on the foreign exchange market.
1. Materials for novice traders:
- what is the international foreign exchange market
- how to start trading on the foreign exchange market
- how the market operates and its structure
- what you should know to earn on the currency market
- what is spread and how to use it on Forex
- what is leverage and its functions
- how to trade in long-term time frames
- how to trade currency pairs in short-term time frames
- pending orders and their correct use on Forex
- automatic closing of transaction son Forex and their use in trading
- how to conclude your first transaction on currency pairs.
2. Basics of technical analysis of the foreign exchange market:
- what is technical analysis and its correct application
- basic tools of technical analysis
- what are Japanese candlesticks and their use in analysis
- moving averages and their use in analysis of the foreign exchange market
- how to play on trends
- how to use Fibonacci lines to find changes in trends
- Elliott waves and their use in technical analysis.
3. Video tutorials on the trading platform Trading 212:
- review of the trading platform Trading 212
- determination of trendlines
- currency pairs, indices, commodities or shares
- what are charts and how to decipher them
- market trends
- support and resistance levels
- analysis of charts.
4. Economic indicators of fundamental analysis that influence market rates:
- list of the main indicators, used by many traders to carry out fundamental analysis.
Trading 212 offers the following trading conditions for traders:
- the foreign currency account (the base currency)
- the minimum deposit is $100
- the leverage is from 1:100 to 1:200
- a lot of currency pairs, securities, gold, silver, futures
- fixed spreads from 0.1 points
- floating spreads from 0 points
- market swap
- hedging is available.
The web platform Trading 212
- multi-language support
- instant order execution
- large base of embedded Forex indicators
- addition of new technical indicators
- various trading tools
- technical analysis.
To open a trading account at Trading 212, traders will need to fill in a brief application form. After that, confirmation letters will come to their e-mail addresses. Then, users need to confirm their personal data. After successful verification, traders will be able to start trading on the Forex market without any restrictions, depositing any sum into their accounts.
- Belomor Trend Factor
- Hull Moving Average
- Accelerator LSMA
- Range Rider.
- FX Lightning (an automatic Forex expert advisor, which has been created especially for trading in short-term timeframes, and if you consider it more deeply, it is an efficient scalper, which can bring good profits on the Forex market).
- MACD Pattern (an automatic Forex expert advisor, based on the Forex technical indicator MACD Pattern, which gives the opportunity to determine the most optimal position to enter and exit the market to get stable profits)
- Rabbit (an automatic Forex expert advisor is considered universal, as traders can set it to any kind of trading, both short-term and long-term, and this is possible thanks to the fact that it has a large number of different tools).
The brokerage company Trading 212 does not have the opportunity to offer its clients to invest finances in professional managers. This is due to the fact that the company does not have PAMM system, which allows transferring funds in trust management.
The economic calendar can be mentioned among the unique features of Trading 212. The economic calendar lists all the most important events in the financial world, which significantly influence rates of the foreign exchange market. These data are updated daily and hourly, allowing those who prefer fundamental analysis to operate them in order to get profits.
Clients of Trading 212 are able to deposit and withdraw funds from their accounts in the following ways: Visa Electron, Master Card, Visa, Maestro, PayPal, Web Money, Bank Wire and Yandex Money.
Traders who trade using Trading 212 can contact the support service at any time concerning any questions that may arise. Customers can contact the support service by e-mail [email protected] or via phone + 7-495-745-69-22.
+ the fast-growing broker
+ the minimum deposit is $100
+ small spread
+ good leverage
+ basic learning materials about Internet trading
- no Forex deposit bonus
- no contests and promotions for traders.