The company FIBO (Financial Intermarket Brokerage On-Line) was established in 1998. It specializes in providing services in the field of investment. The company has been providing quality services to its customers, but eventually it has decided to expand its sphere of influence and in 2003 opened Cradlewood Ltd Company, which immediately began to provide services for Internet trading. And in 2004 appeared FIBO Group Ltd, which includes companies FIBO and Cradlewood Ltd. Not resting on the laurels, the group of companies in 2005 opened a new direction that offered online trading on the CFD market and allowed users to trade securities, gold, crude oil and other liquid instruments.
Nowadays FIBO Group Ltd has offices in Moscow, Yekaterinburg, St. Petersburg, Almaty, Astana, Vienna, Limassol and Jakarta. Broker offers all customers attractive conditions of trading on the stock and foreign exchange markets. It provides a large number of learning materials on its website. It carries out also online training, allowing new Forex traders in a short time to study the various types of analysis, numerous instruments used in trading and begin to trade profitably on the global markets.
At the initial stage of its work FIBO Forex used to hold various competitions, both on demo accounts for new Forex traders, as well as on real accounts for experienced traders, allowing users to receive considerable Forex bonuses from the broker. But now all promotions and contests on the internet site of the broker are canceled and support reports that in case of the beginning of any promotion or competition, all customers will be informed about this in advance by e-mail.
Fibo Forex offers for the study of new traders a variety of training materials:
- What is the foreign exchange market Forex? (trader learns about the Forex market, its history, about all attractive sides of the market and the margin trading)
- How to make money on the financial markets (it is explained in accessible language and with illustrative examples how to earn on the foreign exchange market)
- Methods of analysis of the foreign exchange market (the two major methods of market analysis are available: fundamental and technical, as well as the main factors affecting the exchange rates and the instruments needed for technical analysis are shown)
- Contracts for difference (CFD trading pluses, the basic conditions that are necessary for CFD trading)
- The learning course of trading on Forex (this course is developed by leading experts of the company consists of five parts and studying all the parts, a new trader will receive theoretical knowledge, pass practice and can create his own effective trading system using Forex indicators and other instruments). The course is available for download to all visitors.
- Electronic textbook (it consists of nine chapters, where a trader learns about foreign exchange markets, the fundamental and technical analysis, as well as about used instruments. After a course the trader should be tested and in case of good test passing, he will receive bonus on the trading account of $50 from the Forex broker)
Broker gives customers the opportunity to open a demo account to all new customers to learn more about Forex trading, as well as to test its trading systems. Customers can open common demo accounts, which are available within a month, or privileged demo account, intended for long-term trading with virtual money.
Fibo Forex provides distance learning of trading on the foreign exchange market, which is available to all customers of the broker after sign-up.
FIBO GROUP LTD. offers traders the following conditions for trading:
- the foreign currency account (the base currency)
- the minimum deposit is $300
- the leverage is 1:200 (the decrease to 1:1 is possible)
- a lot of currency pairs, securities, gold, silver, futures)
- spread from 2 points
- multi-language support
- Instant Execution order
- MetaQuotes Language 4 (operations with Forex advisors)
- quotes export via DDE
- charts printing.
- 3 Shade Open
- Zero Cross Alert
- Big Bars FromH
- Silver trend Signal
- Day Implus
- Megadroid (an automatic trading advisor, caused a stir among professional traders, is profitable on the currency pair EUR/USD in 95% of cases)
- Spreader 2 (a trading advisor, operating completely automatically without the intervention of the trader)
- NeroProfit (a mechanical trading advisor that allows users to calculate accurately the time of entrance into foreign exchange market and its leaving)
FIBO GROUP LTD. offers its customers p to invest money profitably in the successful managers. Both natural and legal person can become an investor after the signing of a customer agreement with the broker. Than the customer has the right to open the investor's account and deposit money on it. Next, the customer has to choose one of the managers, who works with the help of the PAMM-account, where funds of all investors are present. Manager works with the money of investors that are on the PAMM account. Manager receives a percentage of the income, earned by him when trading on the Forex market, but he can not use the investors' money for personal purposes or especially to withdraw them their output. The percentage of the manager ranges normally from 15% to 30% percent, depending on the agreement with the investor and the amount that he wants to invest in trading.
FIBO Forex publishes on its website a variety of analytical data about the foreign exchange market.
Previous, current and projected value for some currency pairs can be found in the calendar of events. Prediction is carried out using the popular Forex indicators by leading experts.
Trader can obtain from analytical forecasts important information about the different currencies. It includes the short-term support, the expected trends and so on. D.
Broker offers its customers and traders to use automatic Forex trading with the help of the platform Mirror Trader, where more than forty of the most profitable and effective strategies are collected. Customer or trader can test platform on a demo account and select one or more Forex strategies, which will carry out an automatic trading without an intervention. Next, customers have to open a trading account, if it has not been opened and add tested trading strategies for conducting of automatic trading on the foreign exchange market.
Fibo Forex offers its customers a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, WebMoney, QIWI, comepay, pinpay express, CONTACT, intellect money, RBK Money, Elecsnet, unikassa, Yandex Money, money @ mail.ru, DIXIPAY, Liberty Reserve, Euronetwork, Messenger, Internet banking (Alfa Bank, PSB, Faktura.ru) and bank transfers.
FIBO Forex provides 24 hours a day support via online chat, phone 8-800-505-34-26 (calls are free of charge Russia) and by e-mail at [email protected]
+ popular broker
+ a lot of learning materials
+ online training
+ small spread
+ the minimum deposit is from 300 dollars
+ many methods of money deposit and withdrawal
- small leverage
- no contests.